Kuala Lumpur Serviced Apartments, Kuala Lumpur Property, Kuala Lumpur Relocation, Kuala Lumpur Apartments, Kuala Lumpur Advice

Where to find a local part time maid?

Posted by mel (4519 days ago)

We have just relocated to Kuala Lumpur and are looking for a part time maid, pref. locals. Any ideas anyone?

#1 Posted by mel (3567 days ago)

I am Singaporean and I'd prefer a local maid then a foreign one. We will be moving to Kenny Hills. Know of someone?

#2 Posted by Rupert (3567 days ago)

Dear Mel,

The best maids are those that have been recommended ... I would suggest that you get in touch with your local expat club (British - ABWM, Americam - AAM etc) and ask around. It depends where you live because, many maids do not like travelling too far ... especially late at night. Once again, if you let me know which side of KL you are in and what nationality, I will be happy to put you in touch with the appropriate society.

#3 Posted by crazybkk (3038 days ago)

How much would it cost for a full time maid/nanny, does anyone know?

#4 Posted by fatima.eloisa (2239 days ago)

I will be available in 2 weeks time to work as a maid for any expatriate residing in Kuala Lumpur. Contact my no. 016-643 8297 or email: fatima.eloisa@gmail.com

#5 Posted by genesa27 (2211 days ago)

Right now I'm using local part time maid .Their services is up to date ,clean and dedicated .I feel they are the best in all my life for past 5 years using part time maids . Well if you need log on www.instantcleaning.com.my or contact no :012-3818703 Valens .

#6 Posted by Sparkle PArt Time Maid (1798 days ago)

my company provide part time maid.

we send and pick up the maid to your place. (no hassle for you)

Sparkle Part Time Maid shall provide the following services:

a) General Cleaning within the house. Including sweeping/vacumming and mopping floors. Cleaning curtain railings, bathrooms ceiling fans, windows and dusting furniture.

b) Washing all dirtied kitchen items. Including plates, pots,pans and other kitchen utensils.

c) Wiping all tables, arranging display items, tidying up the bed,empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets.

e) Washing or Ironing clothes. ( We would advice our clients to wash the clothes a day before maid arrives, so that they can do the ironing on the following days) It is not advisable to wash and iron on the same day.

please call us at

03 4256 5352

017 236 8440
013 628 5957
012 934 4594

for more details you can check out our blogspot at

http://sparkleparttimemaid.blogspot.com/

Many thanks =)

#7 Posted by Fammass Cleaning Services (1481 days ago)

Part Time Maid Cleaning Services

We are proud to bring you cleaning services right to your door step. Name it we have it.. Best of all its is so affordable with added cleaning value. Cast your worries about getting a full time cleaning services which cost sky high when we can meet towards your requirement. So call us NOW before its too late....

For more details contact us at :-
012 302 5893
019 320 5893

Emial :fammasscleaning@gmail.com

#8 Posted by chanel27 (1425 days ago)

I am located from Singapore.
I used to employ part time maid from http://www.housecleanersingapore.com
but now i am using www.ptmaids.com

So far so good quite please with them.

#9 Posted by kahichai (1361 days ago)

Don't use www.parttimemaid.com!!! I used them for 3 weeks and on the third visit, the maid stole money. When I notified the management/owner, they did NOTHING!!! They didn't even offer to refund the money that I had paid in advance that they require.

This company's website lists their address in Sri Hartamas and when I sent there, the office was closed (there was nobody there).

If you want to find a maid, I suggest you ask your concierge to help you. Whatever you do, don't use part time maid service. They won't do anything for you unless you pay in advance. You also have to call and schedule all the appointments every week.

#10 Posted by ptmaidservices (1234 days ago)

PART TIME MAID CLEANING SERVICE

Reliable, Flexible & Affordable Cleaning Service
Your daily cleaning solutions

No Fear of runaway maids
No Hassle of stay in maids
No Tension of space allocation
No Worries of registration fee for maids

NO MORE WORRIES FOR YOU

Part Time Maid Services introduces for the comfort of its customers part time maid services for household and office for multi-working purposes. Our cleaning workers are expert to solve every type of your problems. For busy life, for busy people and busy offices and competitive business, it helps to enhance quality clean services in low cost to remove from loaded financial problem to hire maids.

Our maids are well trained in the day to day cleaning of a home and can take instructions from our clients on their various requirements. Part Time Maid services are reasonably priced and we believe in the philosophy of putting our customers satisfaction top on our list.

The part time maid shall provide the following services:

General cleaning within the house which is inclusive of sweeping and mopping of floors, vacuuming carpeted floors, cleaning of curtain railings, bathrooms, ceiling fans, windows and dusting of furniture.

Clean up all kitchen items which are including clean appliances (exterior), plates, pots, pans, dining ware, and other kitchen utensils etc.

Washing the bathrooms such as clean and sanitize toilets, polish chrome, clean sanitize and deodorize, scrub and sanitize showers and bath tubs, vanities sinks and splash backs cleaned and sanitized, wipe down all wall tile.

Wiping all the tables, arranging display items, tidying up the bed, empty and clean wastebaskets.

Washing or Ironing clothes. (We would advice our clients to wash the clothes a day before maid arrives, so that they can do the ironing on the following days) It is not advisable to wash and iron on the same day.

General gardening service.

Looks after old person and the child.

We sent and fetch our maid to your house when you need them.

“If you are satisfied by our work, tell your friends
If you are unsatisfied by our work, tell us, please.”

FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US AT

Part Time Maid Cleaning Services
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
ptmaidservices@gmail.com
+60 12 377 0130

#11 Posted by chanel27 (1220 days ago)

Tried PT Maid before:
http://www.part-time-maid.com/rates.html

Quite good service and professional

#12 Posted by GOLDLANDSERVICESKLCC (688 days ago)

Professional Residential Office Cleaning Services – English Speaking Part-time maid for Expatriates

We are Residential and Office cleaning company in Kuala Lumpur - Bangsar, KLCC, Mont Kiara providing affordable, professional & reliable part time maid services.**our maids does laundry and ironing as well!

Our maids are suitable for EXPATRIATES because:

1. Speaks good English (able to communicate very well)

2. Superior cleaning quality

GoldLand Expatriate Cleaning is your one-stop solution for reliable and superior home cleaning services. We clean with the highest standards in mind with higher class maids from Philippines.

Do contact us if you have any cleaning enquiries when you are planning to move to Malaysia. Let us lighten the cleaning load when you live in Malaysia.

Kindly contact us now @ 013 966 5552 GOLDLAND CLEANING SERVICES for a quotation now!

#13 Posted by LHall (670 days ago)

GOLDLAND ClEANING SERVICES, how much is your rate? I am staying at Damansara Perdana

#14 Posted by izzysmaid (501 days ago)

Professional Home Cleaning Services or Hourly maid services
Izzysmaid can be contacted at 013-932 6243 Chan or 013-209 6243 & 013-624 3755 Kama

or you can visit the website at http://www.izzysmaid.com

#15 Posted by Lifesfree (491 days ago)

Hi to all employers,
We are group of Filipinos living and working in this multi race city ofKL. We have our own valid permit and references as well. We are reliable flexible and honest in our work if your looking a maid please xontact me at 0102709580 for an interview. Thank you

Regards,
Sunshine

#16 Posted by joeyklcc (481 days ago)

MAIDACALL PART TIME MAID CLEANING SERVICE

www.maidacall.com
012-6129878

At MaidACall , we provide part time professional residential and commercial cleaning services. Our commitment is to give our customer " Peace of Mind ! " when it comes to keeping their home clean and tidy.

Maid A Call.com desires to provide reliable and first-rate maid service to all our customers.

We cover Kuala Lumpur and surrounding area, such as KLCC, Ampang, Melawati, Gombak, Wangsa Maju and Kepong areas.

We envision to be the preferred premier Part Time Maid Service provider in Malaysia. Bringing quality services to every homes and upgrade homeowners' lifestyle -
A clean and tidy place, A healthy home.
A happy place and a Home Sweet Home.

The Foundation Of Our Business Is Reliability, Flexibility, Trustworthy and Consistency .

#17 Posted by danika (460 days ago)

hi everyone i'm devi here .staying in bukit bintang area .i'm Part time maid .sat and sunday only. my contact number 0162768184.

#18 Posted by mansalay (455 days ago)

i am filipino ...can do partime work as maid...baby sitting weekend....by hourly..look after your pet..garden and can do good ironing...cleaning house as well.. can sms/call my hand phone 0162760607...sofiah

#19 Posted by che tuazon (448 days ago)

need a maid? part time only... pls call or sms for more details..01115546260 ,thanks... chie

#20 Posted by che tuazon (447 days ago)

i need a job as a maid... part time/ full time maid..i 'am Alma a filipina pls call for more details 0163472556 thank you..

#21 Posted by kkuna (416 days ago)

Hi I'm looking for part time house help/maid who can come in 8am to 6pm (Monday - Friday) or live in, let me briefly explain to you my current situation. We are family of 4, myself, my husband and my 2 little girls who are 2 & 1 years respectively, for the past 2 years I was on sabbatical leave and I was the only person who was taking care of my babies and house work (which is extremely tiring) now I need to get back to my work soon, so my plan is my in-laws will be moving in with me to take care of my 2 girls and I need someone who can take care of the house work and assist my in laws where there is a need (Mon- Fri). So I'm looking at someone who is trust worthy and reliable during my absence at home. I'm looking at someone who can come in as early in the morning till evening.Please feel free to call me 01112789743 any time, I'm looking at someone who can start work asap so that I can train the person before I start work.

Best Regards,
Kuna

#22 Posted by Saba Siddiqui (319 days ago)

I am looking for a part time maid 2 times a week already I have a maid who is doing 4times a week so I need 2 more days I need someone responsible and super clean I don't have any small kids plz contact 0103661967

#23 Posted by Saba Siddiqui (319 days ago)

I am looking for a part time maid 2 times a week already I have a maid who is doing 4times a week so I need 2 more days I need someone responsible and super clean I don't have any small kids plz contact 0103661967

#24 Posted by chanel27 (311 days ago)

I am from Singapore and am currently using @bsolute Service Ltd.
Service is great but can be quite costly because no agent fee.

#25 Posted by ctuzsguna (211 days ago)

Hi anyone looking for part time housekeeper .

Only in kl area especialy KLCC,Bukit bintang and Mont kiara

LIve out , anyday, anytime

skilled , quality and excellent work at reasonble price ..

Please be free to call me at 0162768184..

#26 Posted by ds3 (161 days ago)

Hello all,

I'm Dominga and I'm looking for a part time or full time (stayout) job as a maid.

I have experience with diplomats here in Kuala Lumpur and am able to:
- Take care of children
- Cook meals
- clean your home
- wash and iron clothes
- look after pets

I'm interested in working in the KL area, especially around KLCC or Ampang.

Please call or sms me at 012-6727781

Thank you

#27 Posted by shanthimic (116 days ago)

Hi im shanthi im looking for a part time live out maid job at kuala lumpur..
I have 20 years of working experience as a maid and as a nanny..i also can take care toddlers..
if anyone interested to hire me as ur maid ..kindly please call me 0126294826 ..or you can email me ( shanthi.michael@yahoo.com

You must be logged in to be able to reply. Login now.